In case your dog’s joint health appears to be compromised, perhaps arthritis is setting in. There isn’t a time like without delay to leap in and begin helping your dog out! There are five incredible gifts you’ll be able to give your dog that may dramatically ease his or her pain, while providing much needed flexibility and lubrication.
Your Dog’s Joint Health – 5 Ways You Can Help Your Dog:
- Feed your dog right! A weight loss plan high in glucosamine is important for keeping your dog’s joint health at a high level. Yow will discover specialty dog foods in your local pet store which might be filled with glucosamine. They may generally be labeled as “joint health formula,” or something similar. This sort of food is a little more expensive, but can actually prevent a hefty vet bill down the road. Your dog will thanks for this!
- Exercise your dog. It could seem a bit counter-intuitive to work a sore joint, but this may keep it lubricated. We do not need rigorous activity. A pleasant walk or easy jog will suffice. This can also be highly useful in that it keeps your dog’s weight down. Nothing is worse in your dog’s joints than carrying extra kilos around.
- Massage your dog. By laying your dog down and massaging the muscles across the joint (never ON the joint), you will probably be relieving quite a lot of tension pain. A couple of minute or two, twice every day, will make an enormous difference. After each massage, keep your dog lying down and do the next…
- Give your dog a little bit of acupressure. Firmly squeeze your dog’s akeela’s heel (nearest the affected joint) using your thumb and middle finger. Do that for 30 to 60 minutes. Your dog will absolutely bliss out!
- Avoid medication; embrace natural supplementation. Discover a homeopathic solution that may ease your dog’s pain while lubricating the joint(s), promoting flexibility, and enhancing your dog’s own healing process.
While you give your dog these five kind-hearted gifts, you won’t only work miracles in your dog’s joint health, but will proceed to enjoy an incredible friendship along with your canine pal for months and years to come back!