In the event you’re searching for a pet friendly hotel on the Oregon coast, definitely put the Ashore Hotel in Seaside in your list!
The Ashore Hotel is considered one of the one hotels on the Oregon Coast that truely is PET friendly, not only dog friendly.
Disclosure: I’ve paid to remain on the Ashore Hotel myself. Nonetheless, I used to be provided a free stay once in exchange for telling you concerning the hotel. That doesn’t influence my feelings or thoughts concerning the hotel.
The Ashore Hotel allows cats, pot bellied pigs, hamsters, and more )so long as the owner can maintain control of them and cleans up after them).
Some general pet policies on the Ashore Hotel are:
- There may be a further pet fee of 20 USD each
- Owners must clean up after their pets
- Pets should be leashed while in any common areas on the property
- If there may be any evidence of harm done to the rooms by a pet you will likely be charged for repairs
- While their general maximum on pets is 2-3 per room, depending on size, they could allow more in case you ask.
A few of the very best things concerning the Ashore Hotel are:
- The Ashore Hotel is lower than a block from the beach (where your dog can legally be off leash)
- There may be a cool outdoor seating area with fire pit
- It’s positioned right downtown so that you don’t must drive anywhere during your stay in case you don’t wish to
- There may be a wine and beer bar on site
- They’ve a saline pool and sauna
- They’ve cruiser bikes you may borrow
- There may be an enormous grass lot behind the hotel for pet potty breaks
- The rooms are modern but with a country/industrial vibe
- You may order a waffle “breakfast in bed” delivered to your room
The Ashore Hotel can be considered one of the essentially the most environmentally friendly hotels I’ve stayed at.
It’s not only lip service:
- The hotel uses one central, communal microwave (vs purchasing one for every room which can find yourself in a landfill eventually)
- There may be a recycle bin within the room
- The complimentary shampoo and shower gel is organic and provided in bulk containers to be left for the subsequent person (they’re sanitized in between after all)
- They encourage using their cruiser bikes to get around town reasonably than drive
What’s the Best Time to Visit Seaside, Oregon?
Summer on the beach is usually warm and sunny in order that is when most individuals visit.
But there are down-sides to visiting in the summertime along with your dog.
Hotel rates in the realm are often highest in August and September.
Summer can be when the biggest number of individuals vacation in Seaside.
Meaning there are so much more dogs and children on the beach, which isn’t the best situation if you’ve got a reactive dog.
My favorite times to go to Seaside and stay on the Ashore Hotel are weekdays October through mid April.
The temperatures throughout the fall, winter, and early spring typically range from 50-60 F. And when the sun is out, it will possibly feel so much warmer than that.
Going to the ocean within the colder months means cooler days, and potentially rain and wind, but I like storm watching on blustery beach days.
I really like the hotel a lot.
I’ve stayed twice with my dogs up to now and plan to return next summer. I would even make it an annual trip!
Whether you would like take your dog on a weekend getaway, wish to enjoy a soothing week-long vacation along with your dog, or wish to enjoy a work-cation along with your dog snuggled by your side, definitely try the Ashore Hotel.
In the event you’d reasonably stay on the Washington Coast along with your dog, try considered one of the Adrift sister hotels – the Ashore Hotel in Long Beach, Washington.